- World Economic Forum publishes Global Risks Report 2018
- Management changes at Aviva
- IUA outlines priorities for London company market in 2018
- Cyber incidents top UK business risk according to Allianz Risk Barometer 2018
- FICO partners with Barbican to enable measurement of cybersecurity risk
- SCOR named "Reinsurer of the Year" for 2017 by InsuranceERM
- Pitts appointed Chairman of LMA Worldwide Property Panel expired
- Sequel appoints Summers as CEO expired
- SSP strengthens software development with the appointment of Software Engineering Director expired
- Rothesay Life names Kheraj as Chairman expired
- Argo renews Harambee Re as sidecar reinsurer for 2018 expired
- Markel International appoints Sales and Marketing Director of its national markets business in the UK expired
10th January 2018
Board and CEO changes at Hastings Insurance Group
Hastings Insurance group has announced changes to its Board.
Mike Fairey, who joined the business in June 2015, has notified the Board that he has decided to retire as chairman and will step down from the Board at the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM) in May.
Gary Hoffman, who joined the business as Group ceo in November 2012, will take over the role of non-Executive chairman when Fairey steps down.
Toby van der Meer, who joined the business in June 2011 and has been managing director of the company's UK trading subsidiary, Hastings Insurance Services Limited, will be appointed to the company's Board with effect from 1st March and will take over the role of ceo as of that date. In the period between van deer Meer's appointment and his appointment as chairman, Hoffman will remain on the Board as an executive director.
Hastings Trends(48 articles)