- Chief executive of Danske Bank resigns after money-laundering investigation
- NatWest to pilot UK’s first intelligent cash management system
- EEA nationals play a key role in financial services, says UK Finance
- Public register for the UK Money Markets Code launched
- Mastercard agrees to settle monetary damages related to US merchant litigation
- Bitcoin will lose 50% of its market share to Ethereum in five years
- Nomura leads first green bond offering in Japanese manufacturing industry expired
- FS industry should be looking ahead to move beyond traditional cards, says Arxan expired
- NAB announces a number of executive changes expired
- Focus on issuer fundamentals critical in AT1 market, says Scope expired
- HSBC chief executive of Global Private Banking to retire expired
- UAE’s new expat laws could make it one of the world’s top ten financial hubs expired
15th May 2018
FAB named Best Investment Bank in the UAE for the second year in a row
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) has been named ‘Best Investment Bank in the UAE’ at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2018. FAB’s Head of Global Markets, Mahmood Al Aradi, received the award at a ceremony that was recently held in Dubai.
The Euromoney Awards for Excellence, launched in 1992, were the first of their kind in the global banking industry. Award submissions are analysed by a team of editors, journalists and researchers in conjunction with the magazine’s own market knowledge and research, before decisions are made by an editorial committee.
FAB’s André Sayegh said: “We are very proud to be receiving this award from Euromoney for the second consecutive year. This achievement is a reflection of how FAB and its Corporate and Investment Banking franchise is connecting clients to the right opportunities, supporting their ambitions and delivering a market-leading range of products and services.
“Throughout the past year, we have led a wide range of successful landmark transactions, leveraging our global connectivity, expertise and capabilities to meet the financing needs of local, regional and international clients across various markets. As a leader in the investment banking sector, we look forward to building on our strong position, and continuing to support our clients in their journey to grow stronger.”