- UK Finance respond to UK Government White Paper on Brexit
- UK FInance publishes Mortgage Trends Update
- Capgemini report reveals that the financial services industry could expect to add up to $512bn to global revenues by 2020 through ‘intelligent automation’
- Banking Trojans global impact has increased by 50% in last four months
- Emma Technologies FinTech raises £420,000 in seed funding
- Liberis uses Open Banking technology to increase funding access for UK small businesses
- Moneybox closes a £14m Series B funding expired
- Visa Loyalty Solutions(VLS) with FinTech novae launches omnichannel digital points redemption platform available to all issuing banks in Latin America and the Caribbean expired
- Bank of Cyprus completes sale of UK subsidiary to Cynergy Capital expired
- Capital Dynamics to acquire Milan-based Advanced Capital SGR expired
- EQT and other co-investors agree to acquire Saxo Payments Banking Circle from Saxo Bank expired
- Frontierpay opens Asia HQ in Singapore expired
15th May 2018
Pershing adds Capital First Trust Company to its trust network
BNY Mellon's Pershing has added Capital First Trust Company (Capital First) to its trust network. Capital First focuses on special needs trusts—an area of growing interest for Pershing clients. This latest addition brings the total number of providers in the Pershing Trust Network to seven.
"Capital First brings to our network a deep expertise in special needs trusts as well as lower minimums geared toward the unique needs of this community," said Katie Swain, director of financial solutions at Pershing. "We are increasingly hearing clients inquire about special needs trusts and we are thrilled to add to our network a provider that has a niche focus in this area."
In addition to Capital First's standard low fee schedules, the firm offers fee schedules for large revocable, irrevocable, and special asset accounts, bypassing the traditional fee schedule approach and providing separate discounted breakpoints for relationships at $5m and $10m+.
"We are honoured to be selected for inclusion in the Pershing Trust Network," said Chris Foregger, president of Capital First Trust Company. "We believe our strength in the administration of special needs trusts, as well as the advisor directed trust space, will provide a unique value to Pershing clients."
Launched in 2008, Pershing's Trust Network includes capabilities such as full trustee services and administrative trustee services. The platform enables Pershing's clients to perform investment management activities for their clients' trust accounts with all related assets held in custody at Pershing.