- BNY Mellon to exchange ownership stake in Amherst Capital for minority interest in Amherst Holdings
- Lloyds Banking Group launches £2bn clean growth finance
- Santander and Broadridge complete first practical use of blockchain at AGM
- Paragon gains momentum in structured lending arena
- Fee-free debit card purchases abroad for NatWest and RBS customers
- KeyBank releases 2017 corporate responsibility report
- Research finds 51% of Brits under 45 are interested in banking products from Apple, Amazon or Google expired
- Stellar and Monero added to deVere Crypto exchange expired
- Remortgaging market softens in March after busy start to year, says UK Finance expired
- Bank of America joins ‘Code First: Girls 20:20 Campaign’ expired
- Bolero International, HSBC and Home Depot win a GTR 'Best Deal' award expired
- CYBG half-year results hit by PPI legacy costs expired
15th May 2018
Pershing adds Capital First Trust Company to its trust network
BNY Mellon's Pershing has added Capital First Trust Company (Capital First) to its trust network. Capital First focuses on special needs trusts—an area of growing interest for Pershing clients. This latest addition brings the total number of providers in the Pershing Trust Network to seven.
"Capital First brings to our network a deep expertise in special needs trusts as well as lower minimums geared toward the unique needs of this community," said Katie Swain, director of financial solutions at Pershing. "We are increasingly hearing clients inquire about special needs trusts and we are thrilled to add to our network a provider that has a niche focus in this area."
In addition to Capital First's standard low fee schedules, the firm offers fee schedules for large revocable, irrevocable, and special asset accounts, bypassing the traditional fee schedule approach and providing separate discounted breakpoints for relationships at $5m and $10m+.
"We are honoured to be selected for inclusion in the Pershing Trust Network," said Chris Foregger, president of Capital First Trust Company. "We believe our strength in the administration of special needs trusts, as well as the advisor directed trust space, will provide a unique value to Pershing clients."
Launched in 2008, Pershing's Trust Network includes capabilities such as full trustee services and administrative trustee services. The platform enables Pershing's clients to perform investment management activities for their clients' trust accounts with all related assets held in custody at Pershing.